If you are a documenting your family’s fleeting memories then you are amazing! These memories are a testimony to our lives and are among our most valuable possessions.
- Do your efforts have you drowning in a sea of photos and videos?
- Are you doing enough to safeguard these memories?
- Are your photos and videos organized and accessible?
The whole process can be frustrating and overwhelming.
Unfortunately, in the digital age we live in, it does not just take an event such as a tornado, flood or fire to wipe out our cherished memories. A crashed hard drive, lost cell phone or misplaced SD card can have the same impact on your photos and treasured memorabilia as the flooding storm surge looking to wash everything back into the sea as it retreats.
We have personally witnessed how emotionally devastating the unexpected loss of a family’s most treasured items like photos, videos and memorabilia can be.
We can help you!Association of Personal Photo Organizers, we have been trained in various methods of safeguarding, archiving and organizing photos and we have been doing it for years. We have also researched and partnered with the best vendors in the photo industry in order to give you access to cutting edge products, information and systems that will save you countless hours. Save Your Photos Day Alliance (SYPA). The SYPA is comprised of individual professional service providers, associations, government and not-for-profit organizations committed to helping individuals safeguard their treasured memories.
Imagine how great it would feel to have all of your photos organized, backed up and most importantly easily accessible for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Here’s a quick list of what you’ll find here at Be PhotoWise:
- Information, classes and products that will help you simplify how you manage your digital pictures (be it digital and/or already printed)
- All the creative ways to organize your photos
- How to back up your photos and why it’s so important!
- Some of the coolest photo products on the market that will have your family and friends ooh-ing and ah-ing.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, then come on in and meet our team, take our free Save Your Photos online class, sign up for our email newsletter and connect with us on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. We can’t wait to meet you! #bephotowise